About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Rating System

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 19, 2012

Introducing Me


I am so excited to introduce myself to everyone!! I have some exciting news to share with you all tomorrow when I host my first Video Book Review!!! I hope to be meeting more of you guys! Please leave any comments you may have below :) See you all tomorrow.


0 comments:

Followers

Follow Me!

Grab My Button!

Blog Archive

My Blog Designer