- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
10:23 PM | Posted by Chelsey
Q: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?
My Answer: I can think of two places that I would love to be right now in order to relax and catch up on a ton of reading….
1. The City of Love: Paris
Paris is filled with so much culture and romance. I could easily pull up a chair near the Eiffel Tower and read all day, while enjoying a nice glass of wine of course!
2. Sailing anywhere tropical: A Cruise
Who couldn’t enjoy a nice cocktail while soaking up the sun on a nice boat ride to a beautiful tropical destination such as Jamaica or The Virgin Islands? I would love to be there right now!
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (273)
- Follow Me Friday (6)
- Book Review: How To Eat A Cupcake
- Waiting On Wednesday (6)
- Giveaway Winner!
- Teaser Tuesdays (4)
- Book Review: Seeing Cinderella
- Book Review: Sweetly
- Stacking The Shelves (3)
- Book Review: The Summer of No Regrets
- Follow Me Friday (5)
- Video Book Review: Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink
- Waiting on Wednesday (5)
- Teaser Tuesdays (3)
- Book Review: While He Was Away
- 150 Follower Giveaway
- Stacking The Shelves (2)
- Follow Me Friday (4)
- Video Review: Masque of the Red Death
- Waiting On Wednesday (4)
- Teaser Tuesdays (2)
- Stacking The Shelves (1)
- Follow Me Friday (2)
- Video Review: ReVamped and Author Interview (3)
- Waiting On Wednesdays (3)
- ▼ May (24)