About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Rating System

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 14, 2012

Follow Me Friday (7)




Q: Happy Father's Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?


My Answer: Even though Sirius is not Harry’s father I believe that Harry would be just as proud to claim that he was! I loved the bond that Harry and Sirius were able to share, even if it was for such a short time. It was the first experience that Harry had as a son to someone and he felt like, for the first time, that he had someone to look to for advice and help!






16 comments:

It's A Hardcover Life said...

I picked Sirius too! Harry's and his relationship was great even though Sirius pushed him to break the rules a lot (not very fatherly of him)lol but they had a fun relationship. New follower!

Check out my post:
My Feature and Follow

Herding Cats - Burning Soup said...

I'm going to have to break down one day and read these. Have seen this one come up a couple times this week. Thanks for coming by earlier. I'm a GFC follower now :)

Candace said...

Someone else mentioned Dumbledore and I think Sirius works just as well! Great choice!
Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you back. :)

BookSmartie said...

Wow, I can't believe I didn't think of this! The answer is amazing! I really don't think that there are any dads better than Sirius! Oh my...I feel the urgent need to reread a certain series for the 20th time :D

ahandfulofconfetti said...

Aww, great pick! I loved Sirius and Harry's relationship, and am still sad that it was cut so short. I'm a new Linky Follower; here's my F&F!

~Merin :)

tinkerbell the bipolar faerie said...

I thought of Sirius when I made my list. Nice choice. Here's mine.

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Aww! Yay Sirius!!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Read, Write, Read said...

Lots of people picked the Harry Potter series for this question! Thanks for following, I'm now following back :)

Sarah Brown said...

New follower, I love Sirius Black he is one of my all time favourite Harry Potter characters and I think it's a great choice, thanks for stopping by and following.

Tribute Books Mama said...

Nice choice!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow_15.html

Hazal said...

I never would have thought of him! New follower!!

My FF @ The Book to my Heart

Fall Into Books said...

I never read the Harry Potter series. I know, blasphemous. Anyway, new GFC follower!

My FF

Elle :] said...

Hi!! I am a new follower!!! I love your blog!!!

Elle@ http://lovebigreadbig.blogspot.com/

Chelsey Lynn said...

Awww thank you for following!! I am definitely going to stop by your blog (:

sch_94 said...

New follower here! Great post. I’m following you through GFC and Linky Tools. You can return the favour over at my blog :)

A. Knight @ Paranormal Indulgence said...

I mentioned this before but I couldn't HANDLE Sirius's death. I felt like someone ripped open my chest and bare-knuckled my heart. Couldn't take it, nuh-uh.

Followers

Follow Me!

Grab My Button!

Blog Archive

My Blog Designer