About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Rating System

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (5)



My teaser comes from Tempest Unleashed which is totally capturing my heart! It makes me want to go to the beach so bad! I am loving all the vivid descriptions of the ocean and of Tempest’s life as a mermaid. I cannot wait to review this book for you guys (:








10 comments:

starryeyedjen said...

Spectacular teaser! I hadn't been that interested in this one, with all the other mermaid fare out there right now, but this teaser has intrigued me! :)

Thanks for stopping by my teaser from This is Not a Test. Happy Tuesday! :D Followed you back! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Great teaser! I haven't had a chance to read this series yet. There are just so many good books out there. My teasers this week are from Taking a Shot by Jaci Burton and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Happy reading!

BTW: I'm a new follower.

Ali @ Ginger-read said...

I've been trying to avoid all things mermaid...you're making it much more difficult for me! ;) Great teaser!

~Ali
My Tease

The Literary Darling said...

I saw this book on another blog the other day and I already have it on my TBR list! Great Teaser :)

Concise Reviews By Michelle said...

Nice one, I think i will like that one. I am now following , here is my teaser http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-come-by-see-my-teaser.html#comment-form

Neyra said...

Aww x) great teaser. Is the guy human or merman? I hope you're enjoying the book :)

My Teaser

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Awesome! Love this series!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Melanie said...

I haven't read many books with mermaids but I'll have to remember this one. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by. I'm now following your blog too. :)

Nicole@The More the Merrier said...

Nice teaser! Tempest Unleashed sounds good. I'll have to check it out:)

xxsquigglesxx said...

This one is on my tbr list. I really like reading about mermaids, but I haven't found too many. Thanks for the teaser!

Followers

Follow Me!

Grab My Button!

Blog Archive

My Blog Designer