Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (7)


Waiting on Wednesdays is a weekly book meme that lets readers just like you guys know what to be expecting and waiting anxiously for. It is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. Want to participate? Grab the logo on her page, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link on her blog!

Author: Ella Monroe         
Publication Date: August 7, 2012
Publisher: St. Martin’s Press

CAPITAL GIRLS by Ella Monroe is the first book in a glitzy, fast-paced, fabulous new young adult series set against the backdrop of Washington, D.C. In it, we meet four young women, best friends forever, who must navigate life as the children of some of the most powerful people in the nation. With that life comes not only awesome vacations, beautiful clothes and A-list parties, but also scandal, heartache, danger and the ever-present paparazzi who seem to have a knack for catching them when they're up to something bad!



I love stories that are based from more than one character’s perspective. This story is about four different women who each have a story to tell! I absolutely love books like this. And to top it all off, these women are best friends! I cannot wait to dive into this story especially being that it is set in Washington D.C. and all of these women are probably trying to climb the political social ladder to success. It sounds like it’s going to be amazing! I’m so excited to see what everyone else is waiting for!


9 comments:

  1. I really wanna check this one out too. I checked it out on goodreads, I love reading a book that gives you a few different characters so that you can find you favorites. Wishing you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick that I am going to have to check out!


    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My WoW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2102

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Haven't heard of this one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sub-genre is this?? :O Lol It seems like an interesting read :) Though I'm a little wary of it, but I'll consider it. Great pick Chelsey :)

    My wOw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for highlighting this one! I love stories about the issues associated with being born into powerful/influential families.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover and this series sound great! New Follower. Thx for the visit and the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love books with scandal and a ton of drama. Great pick! My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, this looks like a fun one! I hadn't seen it before. Onto my wish list it goes! Thank you for pointing me in it's direction!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book looks a lot of fun!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete