About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 7, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (8)



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!






Goodreads



Goodreads | From Publisher


Goodreads | From Publisher

Goodreads | From Publisher

Goodreads | From Publisher

Goodreads | From Author
Goodreads | From Publisher

Goodreads | Netgalley



13 comments:

Bookaholic 007 said...

Oh you're so lucky to have Tiger Lily, been wanting to read it for a LONG time! Great haul, enjoy all your books!

Here is my STS: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves.html

Annette said...

Great haul. I'm interested in Tiger Lily too. Sounds like something different, but good. My STS

Ali @ Ginger-read said...

Nice lot Chelsey! Enjoy!!

Eileen said...

Awesome haul! I was just recently introduced to Tiger Lily but I really want to read it now! -.- I hope you enjoy it, though and all your other AMAZING books!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Grace Fonseca said...

What a diverse selection of books. God Save The Queen was the best book that I've read this year. Also Witchstruck looks interesting.

Grace

lunaslittlelibrary said...

WOW that is an awesome selection, happy reading.

Readergirl said...

Great haul, Chelsey! I can't wait to get The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life! It's been on my list for a while. Great pick.

Shannon
Readergirl Reviews a Teen Book

BLHmistress said...

Witchstruck sounds so good, Nice Haul. Hope you enjoy them.

Happy Reading!
My STS

Tynga said...

Witchstruck looks great :) Happy Reading!

Neyra said...

Love your haul this week Chelsey, looking forward to your review on Witchstruck, looks interesting :) And I've heard lots of great things about God Save the Queen, so I hope you enjoy that one as well :D Havve a great weekened!

Neyra's Book Haul @DarkestAddictions

Mel - Thedailyprophecy. said...

Tiger Lily & Witch struck <3 Happy reading and have a great week! ^^

http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/showcase-sunday-7-mixed.html

Milka said...

Wow, an amazing haul! :)
Happy reading!

Jenn said...

Great haul! I've heard great things about Tiger Lily. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks so much for passing by and for following. I followed you back =)
Happy reading!

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive