- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
9:57 AM | Posted by Chelsey
I am so excited to be a part of this cover reveal for Kate Evangelista's new book! Kate is one of my favorite authors and I just absolutely adore her! You can see more about this book as well as tour date sign ups over at AToMR Tours!! Please check out the cover art and the book description below. The scheduled release for this book is October 30, 2012.
Also hop on over and visit Kate at her website! Tell her that Charming Chelsey sent you ;)
It is sooooo beautiful!
Ever since a near-death-experience on the operating table, seventeen-year-old Arianne Wilson can see dead people. Just as she’s learned to accept her new-found talents, she discovers that the boy she’s had a crush on since freshman year, Niko Clark, is a Reaper.
At last they have something in common, but that doesn’t mean life is getting any easier. All while facing merciless bullying from the most powerful girl in school, Arianne’s world is turned upside down after Niko accidentally reaps the soul of someone she loves. This sends them both into a spiral that threatens to end Arianne’s life. But will Niko break his own Reaper’s code to save her? And what would the consequences be if he did?
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (273)
- Book Review: Fool For Love
- ARC Book Review: Whispers At Moonrise
- Stacking The Shelves (13)
- Follow Me Friday (11)
- Book Review: Primal Possession
- Book Review: The Liar, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe...
- Book Review: Imperfect Bliss
- Book Review: Dust Blog Tour
- Book Review: Incarnation
- Book Review: In The Bag
- Book Review: With Every Letter
- Dust Blog Tour: Author Interview
- Book Review: My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century
- Cover Reveal: Reaping Me Softly by Kate Evangelist...
- Book Review & Giveaway: The Sweetness of Forgettin...
- Early Book Review: Burn For Burn
- Book Review: When You Give A Duke A Diamond
- Stacking The Shelves (12)
- Book Review: Life Drawing for Beginners
- Blog Tour Review: The White Forest
- Waiting On Wednesday (15)
- Book Review: The Treachery of Beautiful Things
- Book Review: Brownies & Broomsticks
- Early Review: Beneath The Glitter
- Stacking The Shelves (11)
- ▼ September (25)