About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Rating System

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, September 8, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (12)




Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!













Goodreads | Netgalley


Goodreads | Netgalley


Goodreads | Netgalley


Goodreads | Netgalley

Goodreads | From Publisher

Goodreads | Netgalley









12 comments:

Jamie Hanna said...

AWESOME haul! Splintered looks really good. The cover is kinda creepy looking though, I think that's whats attracting me to the book. I hope you'll drop by and check out my STS for this week :)

Melliane said...

OOOh I want to read the first one! Really and I love the cover. Enjoy all your books and Happy reading!

here is mine

Grace Fonseca said...

A little bit of everything I see that you got this week. STS is great for discovering new titles.

Grace

Michelle said...

WOW!! Awesome books! New Follower! SS
Michelle @ Mom With A Kindle

Tammy Sparks said...

I received Splintered as well, and I'm so excited to read it! Falling for Hamlet sounds amazing!

Here's my STS.

Annette said...

I got Broken too. Love the cover of the Unnaturalists. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.

Book Flame said...

I'm so excited for Splintered looks like almost everyone received that one this week for review. I also got Broken i'm so curious about this one since i've never read a Frankenstein retelling. Great haul this week!

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Nice! I almost requested Splintered, but I just have soooo much to read and I was kind of half and half on that one. Might think about it still! Happy Reading!

My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Ashley said...

Eeeep!! I got Splintered too! I'm so, so, sooo excited to read it! I hope we both adore it! :)

My Stacking the Shelves

Crystal said...

Awesome haul!! I really hope Splintered turns out to be good!! Happy reading!

Elle said...

Nice haul! :) The Sweetness of Forgetting looks good! I might have to add it to my tbr! :D

Happy reading!
My StS!!

Melissa said...

Nice Haul! Falling for Hamlet and The Sweetness of Forgetting both look really good.

This Week's Book Haul on Melissa's Midnight Musings

Followers

Follow Me!

Grab My Button!

Blog Archive

My Blog Designer