About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Rating System

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, October 11, 2012

Blogspiration (1)


Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.
 
This is my first time participating in this meme. I have seen it on a few different blogs that I follow and decided that I just have to participate in it! I plan to do it once a week but we will see I may love it so much that I have to post more than one time. Enjoy and please feel free to participate yourselves!



Isn’t this just wonderful? I wish that this could be me all day every day! It looks so tranquil and calming. I need this after a stressful day with work and school. What do you think my lovely Charmings?



2 comments:

Jenn Renee said...

Oh this looks so lovely. I am quite envious. It's raining here but unfortunatly I don't have a little nook to sit in and I am unable to read right now. :(

Anne Mateer said...

I so agree!

Followers

Follow Me!

Grab My Button!

Blog Archive

My Blog Designer