- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 12, 2012
7:59 AM | Posted by Chelsey
Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...
My answer: Well I have read two books lately that I think would be awesome Halloween movies. The first one I actually just finished this week and that is Amber House by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed, and Larkin Reed. The other one I am actually working on right now is called Fang Girl by Helen Keeble.
Amber House, which I reviewed this past week, was about an old haunted house that has been in Sarah’s family for years. I think that it would be worth seeing this book turned into a movie just to see what directors could do with Amber House. I am sure that it would be beautiful and eerie all in one shot. The best part is that the house actually came alive! I think that this movie would be awesome. And there were so many hidden passageways in the house and secrets to find that it could be action packed as well!
Fang Girl would be a “cute” Halloween movie. I don’t think that it would be gory at all but it is about a 15 year old girl who wakes up in a coffin and realizes that she has suddenly become a vampire. I am only in about the 5th chapter of the book, but I have seriously laughed so much that it hurts! I think that this would be a perfect Halloween movie that offers some laughs and a look at the supernatural side!
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (273)
- AToMR Blog Tour: Reaping Me Softly Book Review
- Book Review: What Happens At Christmas
- Book Review: Bella Fortuna
- Book Review: A Flight of Fancy
- Book Review: Against The Tide
- Book Review: A Promise To Love
- Book Review: A Wedding In Great Neck
- Spooktacular Giveaway
- Book Review: How to Capture a Countess
- Book Review: Romeo Redeemed
- Book Review: Time Between Us
- Follow Me Friday (13)
- Home Run Blog Tour: Stealing Parker
- Blogspiration (2)
- Litfuse Blog Tour Book Review: Queen of the Waves
- Book Review: A Charming Crime
- Stacking The Shelves (14)
- Book Review: Beauty and the Bounty Hunter
- Follow Me Friday (12)
- Book Review: A Dangerous Liaison with Detective Le...
- Book Review: The Twelve Days to Christmas
- Blogspiration (1)
- Book Review: Amber House
- Book Review: Ironskin
- Book Review: Blame It On Texas
- Waiting On Wednesday (16)
- Book Review: At Every Turn
- ▼ October (27)