- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 15, 2012
10:54 AM | Posted by Chelsey
Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz 101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.
Okay, so if this is not me then I don’t know what is! I so look forward to coming home after any long day and unwinding with a good book. Now that the cold weather has reached us, I am snuggling down in my blankets, with my hot chocolate, and staying as warm and as cozy as I can get. I love feeling safe while I am reading, all nuzzled down in my bed, because you just never know where some of the stories you read might take you! Have a wonderful day my little Charming’s!
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (273)
- Book Review: Crossing On The Paris
- Follow Me Friday (15)
- Book Review: Secrets & Lies
- Blogspiration (5)
- Interview & Giveaway: Miss Fortune Cookie
- Waiting On Wednesday (19)
- Book Review: When I Fall In Love
- Book Review: Miss Dreamsville and The Collier Coun...
- Book Review: Alice In Zombieland
- Book Review: Meet Me Under The Mistletoe
- Book Review: Miss Fortune Cookie
- Book Review: With Love At Christmas
- Book Review: A Royal Pain
- Stacking The Shelves (16)
- Book Review: An Heiress At Heart
- Book Review: No Safe Harbor
- Blog Tour Book Review: The Twisted Tragedy of Miss...
- Blogspiration (4)
- Book Review: His Mistletoe Bride
- Waiting On Wednesday (18)
- Book Review: The Ruins of Lace
- Book Review: Wolfishly Yours
- Book Review: Threads of Faith
- Book Review: Scarlet Woods
- Book Review: The Confidant
- Follow Me Friday (14)
- Book Review: Princess Elizabeth's Spy
- Waiting On Wednesday (17)
- Book Review: The Trouble With Cowboys
- Stacking The Shelves (15)
- Book Review: Christmas On Mimosa Lane
- Book Review: The Mermaid Collector
- Book Review: From Notting Hill With Love...Actuall...
- Book Review: Better Than Chocolate
- Giveaway Winner & Blogspiration (3)
- ▼ November (35)