- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
8:38 AM | Posted by Chelsey
Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz 101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.
Ok, so this picture basically describes my entire shelf! I have like twenty books in my Top 5! I know that’s a lot but there is just no way that I can simply pick just 5 books to be in my Top 5 :) That’s impossible and I am sure that many of you feel the exact same way. I hope you all have a very Happy Thursday!
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (273)
- Book Review: Crossing On The Paris
- Follow Me Friday (15)
- Book Review: Secrets & Lies
- Blogspiration (5)
- Interview & Giveaway: Miss Fortune Cookie
- Waiting On Wednesday (19)
- Book Review: When I Fall In Love
- Book Review: Miss Dreamsville and The Collier Coun...
- Book Review: Alice In Zombieland
- Book Review: Meet Me Under The Mistletoe
- Book Review: Miss Fortune Cookie
- Book Review: With Love At Christmas
- Book Review: A Royal Pain
- Stacking The Shelves (16)
- Book Review: An Heiress At Heart
- Book Review: No Safe Harbor
- Blog Tour Book Review: The Twisted Tragedy of Miss...
- Blogspiration (4)
- Book Review: His Mistletoe Bride
- Waiting On Wednesday (18)
- Book Review: The Ruins of Lace
- Book Review: Wolfishly Yours
- Book Review: Threads of Faith
- Book Review: Scarlet Woods
- Book Review: The Confidant
- Follow Me Friday (14)
- Book Review: Princess Elizabeth's Spy
- Waiting On Wednesday (17)
- Book Review: The Trouble With Cowboys
- Stacking The Shelves (15)
- Book Review: Christmas On Mimosa Lane
- Book Review: The Mermaid Collector
- Book Review: From Notting Hill With Love...Actuall...
- Book Review: Better Than Chocolate
- Giveaway Winner & Blogspiration (3)
- ▼ November (35)