- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 30, 2012
7:47 AM | Posted by Chelsey
Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.
My Answer: I just recently read Alice In Zombieland by Gena Showalter and I fell in love with Alice’s relationship with Cole Holland. Okay, so I have a thing for bad boys and he, well, he fights zombies on a daily basis! I don’t really remember his description, but I kind of pictured him looking like Penn Badgley! That’s probably because I picture everyone looking like Penn Badgley! Anyway, I really liked Cole subtly. He didn’t go after Alice straight away, but he was super protective of her from the start. He was rugged and misunderstood by some, but I saw the beauty in his devilish ways!
He definitely looks like someone who would fight Zombies, right?!
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (273)
- Book Review: Crossing On The Paris
- Follow Me Friday (15)
- Book Review: Secrets & Lies
- Blogspiration (5)
- Interview & Giveaway: Miss Fortune Cookie
- Waiting On Wednesday (19)
- Book Review: When I Fall In Love
- Book Review: Miss Dreamsville and The Collier Coun...
- Book Review: Alice In Zombieland
- Book Review: Meet Me Under The Mistletoe
- Book Review: Miss Fortune Cookie
- Book Review: With Love At Christmas
- Book Review: A Royal Pain
- Stacking The Shelves (16)
- Book Review: An Heiress At Heart
- Book Review: No Safe Harbor
- Blog Tour Book Review: The Twisted Tragedy of Miss...
- Blogspiration (4)
- Book Review: His Mistletoe Bride
- Waiting On Wednesday (18)
- Book Review: The Ruins of Lace
- Book Review: Wolfishly Yours
- Book Review: Threads of Faith
- Book Review: Scarlet Woods
- Book Review: The Confidant
- Follow Me Friday (14)
- Book Review: Princess Elizabeth's Spy
- Waiting On Wednesday (17)
- Book Review: The Trouble With Cowboys
- Stacking The Shelves (15)
- Book Review: Christmas On Mimosa Lane
- Book Review: The Mermaid Collector
- Book Review: From Notting Hill With Love...Actuall...
- Book Review: Better Than Chocolate
- Giveaway Winner & Blogspiration (3)
- ▼ November (35)