About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 30, 2012

Follow Me Friday (15)

 
 

Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.

My Answer: I just recently read Alice In Zombieland by Gena Showalter and I fell in love with Alice’s relationship with Cole Holland. Okay, so I have a thing for bad boys and he, well, he fights zombies on a daily basis! I don’t really remember his description, but I kind of pictured him looking like Penn Badgley! That’s probably because I picture everyone looking like Penn Badgley! Anyway, I really liked Cole subtly. He didn’t go after Alice straight away, but he was super protective of her from the start. He was rugged and misunderstood by some, but I saw the beauty in his devilish ways!
 



He definitely looks like someone who would fight Zombies, right?!




17 comments:

Mel@Thedailyprophecy. said...

I can imagine him slaying some zombies indeed! I still have to read this book, but I'm trying to save it for next year - for my reading challenges. It's going to be hard :p
Great pick!

FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Judith said...

Let me just say first that I really like your blog design :) I haven't read Alice in Zombieland yet, but you can never go wrong with Penn Badgley :)
New follower! Happy Friday!

Judith @ Paper Riot

PamM said...

Thank you for stopping by! I returned the follow. I love Cole and the picture is a good one.

Nikki H said...

I still haven't read this but I really want to! Great pick!

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Love Cole! I think he makes a good fit! Been months and tons of books since I read that one so I can't quite picture Cole, but that'll do it!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Patricia said...

I haven't read that book yet (though I really like Showalter, so I assume the guy is great *g*) but I definitely plan to. :D

Patricia // My Hop

LibrarySnake said...

LOL, yes, he looks like he could handle a few zombies :)

New follower!

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/11/follow-friday_30.html

The Crazy Bookworm said...

He is a fantastic Cole! I loved Alice in Zombieland!

Great choice!

New follower here :)

My Follow Friday

Sue Bricknell said...

Hi, from a new follower!

Yet another title for my TBR pile! :)

Marissa said...

I haven't read this but it sounds amazing :)

Old Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of FIlm And Novels

Sara said...

I have not read this yet. I will have to add it to the TBR list. Thanks for stopping by.

New follower here.

Sara @ upon a love story

Rachel Bradford said...

Haven't read it. But I'll trust you on that one. :)

I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

Bookworm Brandee said...

Cute blog design! I haven't read Alice in Zombieland but I love Gena Showalter. =) I'm a anew follower.
Bookworm Brandee

Kassandra L. said...

I haven't read Alice In Zombieland. Penn's a great choice.

Old GFC Follower
Thanks for following http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/

J. Anne Huss said...

I have not had a chance to read that yet, but maybe now I will move it up the TBR list! :)

New Follow GFC

Julie~ New Adult Addiction

Cayce said...

I have a thing for bad boys, too! I'm gonna have to check this out :)

Old GFC new Linky follower.
My FF

Cindy Mai said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog~ I've heard about Alice in Wonderland, but haven't read it yet.

New follower via GFC!
Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive