About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Rating System

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 5, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (15)

 
 
 
 

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!

 

  • Books Mentioned:
The Casual Vacancy | Goodreads
Smart Girls Get What They Want | Goodreads
Sunrise At Sunset | Goodreads
How Beauty Met The Beast | Goodreads
The Confidant | Goodreads
Pitch Perfect | Goodreads
His Mistletoe Bride | Goodreads
Princess Elizabeth’s Spy | Goodreads
The Ruins of Lace | Goodreads
Threads of Faith | Goodreads
An Heiress at Heart | Goodreads
No Safe Harbor | Goodreads
The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart | Goodreads
The Chocolate Kiss | Goodreads



1 comments:

Shane said...

so many goodies. happy reading :)

Followers

Follow Me!

Grab My Button!

Blog Archive

My Blog Designer