About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (17)



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!



  • Books Mentioned:
Poison | Goodreads
Touch of Steel | Goodreads
In Need of a Good Wife | Goodreads
Gold Fire | Goodreads
Every Perfect Gift | Goodreads
Sirens | Goodreads
Winter Wonderland | Goodreads
The Emperor’s Conspiracy | Goodreads
Two Sinful Secrets | Goodreads

  • Ebooks For Review:
Also Known As | Goodreads

Real Mermaids Don’t Need High Heels | Goodreads
ReAwakened | Goodreads


4 comments:

lisseth Torres said...

Some really interesting books Chelsey. Poison sounds really good and I should probably read the first one too. I got Also Known As for review last week too ^_^

-Keep on rocking,
Lizzy @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

Kassandra L. said...

Also Known As sounds really good.

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Emily ReadYourBookcase said...

Um, Your blog is ADORABLE! Thanks for following. I'm a follower now, too!

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive