About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (18)



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!




  • Books Mentioned
Last Kiss Goodnight | Goodreads
The Darlings in Love | Goodreads
Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti | Goodreads
Lullaby | Goodreads
The School Gates | Goodreads
Once More with Feeling | Goodreads
The Almost Truth | Goodreads
Married by Christmas | Goodreads
Summerset Abbey | Goodreads
A Wedding Homerun in Loveland, Ohio | Goodreads
The Lady of Secrets | Goodreads
Secret of a Medici Mistress | Goodreads
The Queen’s Gamble | Goodreads
War Brides | Goodreads
 






0 comments:

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive