About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, December 29, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (19)



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!



  • Books Mentioned
Dr. Frankenstein’s Daughters | Goodreads
The Vincent Boys | Goodreads
The Vincent Brothers | Goodreads
Delusion | Goodreads
Victoria Rebels | Goodreads
The Painted Girls | Goodreads
Cinders & Sapphires | Goodreads
Mistress of my Fate | Goodreads
The Dilemma of Charlotte Farrow | Goodreads
Finding June | Goodreads

3 comments:

glass said...

Ugh, I have to read The Vincent Boys and Brothers.


Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Oh nice! Haven't heard of all these but I hope you enjoy them all!

My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Kassandra L. said...

I definitely need to read Dr. Frankenstein’s Daughters.

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive