- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 15, 2013
10:16 AM | Posted by Chelsey
Publication Date: May 7, 2013
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Series: The Au Pairs # 1
Three girls with three agendas and the ultimate destination: the Hamptons.
Summer in the city? Way overrated. Everybody who's anybody in New York City summers in the Hamptons. Mara, Eliza, and Jacqui all want a piece of the action, all for different reasons.
So the girls answer a classified ad to become au pairs. How bad can it be, watching a couple of kids on the beach all day? They've got the swank address, the sweet ride, and an all-access pass to the hottest social scene on the East Coast. It's shaping up to be the summer of their lives.
“Ah, de Hamptons, berry, berry rich people there,” the bearded cabdriver told Mara when she told him where she was headed.
Melissa de la Cruz has always been a favorite of mine, and she does not disappoint with this amazing summer series! This story follows three friends, Eliza Thompson, Mara Walters, and Jacqui Velasco, as they accept positions to be au pairs for an extremely wealthy family that lives in the Hamptons and their journey through one crazy, amazing summer. They embrace the Hamptons social scene, enter new relationships, and try to maintain their friendships with one another. This is shaping up to be the summer they never dreamed of, or prepared for!
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- Book Review: Weather Witch
- Book Review: The She-Hulk Diaries
- Book Review: Beautiful Day
- Book Review: The Queen's Rivals
- Book Review: Over You
- Book Review: The Heist
- Book Review: His Clockwork Canary
- Book Review: Belle Epoque
- Book Review: Ladies' Night
- Book Review: Rebel Spirits
- Book Review: The List Lover's Guide To Jane Austen...
- Book Review: Spies and Prejudice
- Book Review: Skinny Bitch In Love
- Book Review: Tidal
- Book Review: Cinnamon and Gunpowder
- Book Review: Beach Lane
- Book Review: The Yonahlossee Riding Camp For Girls...
- Book Review: The Way Back To Happiness
- Book Review: Death, Taxes, and Hot Pink Leg Warmer...
- Book Review: Breathe
- Book Review: Call Me Zelda
- Book Review: Tides
- Book Review: A Most Peculiar Circumstance
- Book Review: Stroke of Midnight
- Book Review: Bled & Breakfast
- Book Review: The Beautiful and The Cursed
- Book Review: All The Summer Girls
- Book Review: The School For Good and Evil
- ▼ June (28)