- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 28, 2013
9:46 AM | Posted by Chelsey
Publication Date: June 15, 2013
Publisher: Reagan Arthur Books
A summer wedding stirs up trouble on both sides of the family in this new novel from bestselling author Elin Hilderbrand.
The Carmichaels and Grahams have gathered on Nantucket for a wedding. Plans are being made according to the wishes of the bride's late mother, who left behind The Notebook: specific instructions for every detail of her youngest daughter's future nuptials. Everything should be falling into place for the beautiful event--but in reality, things are far from perfect.
While the couple-to-be are quite happy, their loved ones find their own lives crumbling. In the days leading up to the wedding, love will be questioned, scandals will arise, and hearts will be broken and healed. Elin Hilderbrand takes readers on a touching journey in BEAUTIFUL DAY--into the heart of marriage, what it means to be faithful, and how we choose to honor our commitments.
I wish for you a beautiful day, Jenna, my darling. You alone will make it so.
Elin Hilderbrand seems to be everyone’s go to summer read, including me! I know I was thrilled to death when I realized that she had a new book coming out this summer. It seems that I have been finding a lot of wedding reads here lately, and this is awesome because I am actually planning my own wedding right now. This book tells the story of Jennifer Carmichael and her entire wedding party/family as they prepare for her Nantucket wedding to Stuart Graham. Jenna’s mother, Beth, passed away seven years prior to the wedding and in her absence left behind a notebook for Jenna that details each of every part of her wedding. Jenna carries the notebook and follows almost every piece of advice that her mother gives for her big day. Most importantly, Beth wished for Jenna to have a beautiful day!
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- Book Review: Weather Witch
- Book Review: The She-Hulk Diaries
- Book Review: Beautiful Day
- Book Review: The Queen's Rivals
- Book Review: Over You
- Book Review: The Heist
- Book Review: His Clockwork Canary
- Book Review: Belle Epoque
- Book Review: Ladies' Night
- Book Review: Rebel Spirits
- Book Review: The List Lover's Guide To Jane Austen...
- Book Review: Spies and Prejudice
- Book Review: Skinny Bitch In Love
- Book Review: Tidal
- Book Review: Cinnamon and Gunpowder
- Book Review: Beach Lane
- Book Review: The Yonahlossee Riding Camp For Girls...
- Book Review: The Way Back To Happiness
- Book Review: Death, Taxes, and Hot Pink Leg Warmer...
- Book Review: Breathe
- Book Review: Call Me Zelda
- Book Review: Tides
- Book Review: A Most Peculiar Circumstance
- Book Review: Stroke of Midnight
- Book Review: Bled & Breakfast
- Book Review: The Beautiful and The Cursed
- Book Review: All The Summer Girls
- Book Review: The School For Good and Evil
- ▼ June (28)