- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 17, 2013
8:49 AM | Posted by Chelsey
Publication Date: June 4, 2013
Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffin
Series: Watersong # 3
With Penn and Lexi determined to kill Gemma and replace her with another siren, Gemma's life is in grave danger...unless she can break the curse before it's too late. With the help of Harper and Daniel, she'll delve deep into her enemies' mythical past--and their darkest secrets. It's her only hope of saving everything she holds dear: her family, her life, and her relationship with Alex--the only guy she's ever loved.
“We’re not done yet, Daniel!” Penn shouted, but he just kept walking.
What an amazing cover! I have read a few places on the web that people speculate this is Daniel and Penn. I am not sure, but this is definitely my favorite cover in the series yet. In the third book in this series, Gemma, with the help of Harper and her boyfriend, Daniel, has been reunited with her family and pulled away from the other sirens, Lexi, Penn, and Thea. Gemma and her sister are continuing to try and break the curse of being a siren, but the other sirens, led by Penn, are not far behind and have no intention of giving up either. To make matters worse, Penn seems to have her eye set on Daniel. The premise of this book promised to be pleasing, and I, at least, was not disappointed.
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- Book Review: Weather Witch
- Book Review: The She-Hulk Diaries
- Book Review: Beautiful Day
- Book Review: The Queen's Rivals
- Book Review: Over You
- Book Review: The Heist
- Book Review: His Clockwork Canary
- Book Review: Belle Epoque
- Book Review: Ladies' Night
- Book Review: Rebel Spirits
- Book Review: The List Lover's Guide To Jane Austen...
- Book Review: Spies and Prejudice
- Book Review: Skinny Bitch In Love
- Book Review: Tidal
- Book Review: Cinnamon and Gunpowder
- Book Review: Beach Lane
- Book Review: The Yonahlossee Riding Camp For Girls...
- Book Review: The Way Back To Happiness
- Book Review: Death, Taxes, and Hot Pink Leg Warmer...
- Book Review: Breathe
- Book Review: Call Me Zelda
- Book Review: Tides
- Book Review: A Most Peculiar Circumstance
- Book Review: Stroke of Midnight
- Book Review: Bled & Breakfast
- Book Review: The Beautiful and The Cursed
- Book Review: All The Summer Girls
- Book Review: The School For Good and Evil
- ▼ June (28)