- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, August 1, 2014
8:50 AM | Posted by Chelsey
Question of the Week: What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.
My answer: The beautiful Asheville, NC! I loved growing up in the mountains. Once you see some of the pictures below you will understand why. It was an amazing experience and it is something that I cannot wait for my future children to experience!
This is my view every Fall!
Blue Ridge Mountains
I am so anxious to see everyone else’s posts as well!
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- Book Review: The House of the Four Winds
- Revell Blog Tour: Bouquet of Love
- Book Review: Shelter Me
- Book Review: Six Feet Over It
- Book Review: Magnolia
- Book Review: Deadly Little Sins
- Book Review: Driving With The Top Down
- Book Review: Let's Get Lost
- Waiting on Wednesday (21)
- Book Review: Jane Austen's First Love
- Book Review: In Perfect Time
- Book Review: Well Read, Then Dead
- Book Review: Charlie Glass's Slippers
- Book Review: Extra Sensory Deception
- Book Review: Book Fair and Foul
- Waiting On Wednesday (20)
- Book Review: Sweetshop of Dreams
- Book Review: Beautiful Addictions
- Blog Tour Book Review: The Mark of the Midnight Ma...
- Follow Me Friday (17)
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2013 (273)