About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, August 1, 2014

Follow Me Friday (17)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Question of the Week: What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.

My answer: The beautiful Asheville, NC! I loved growing up in the mountains. Once you see some of the pictures below you will understand why. It was an amazing experience and it is something that I cannot wait for my future children to experience!

Biltmore Estate


Chimney Rock State Park


This is my view every Fall!


Blue Ridge Mountains


Pearson's Falls

I am so anxious to see everyone else’s posts as well!

8 comments:

twinspin said...

Thanks for dropping by our blog. Your pictures are beautiful. I've never been.
Following back via GFC :)

Tracy said...

I almost got married at the Biltmore! We ended up running down to Florida instead. Thanks for sharing! New follower on Twitter :)

Here's my F&F!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh wow! Gorgeous pictures!


Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Diane Subsits Lynch said...

Looks beautiful, I have never been there.
I'm a new follower.
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

The Whimsical Reader said...

WOW! I love those. Especially that picture you posted about what you see every fall. It's beautiful. :)

New follower via GFC. Here's my F&F

Sonja Sunshine said...

Hey,
Thanks for stopping by, following back :)

Georgia May said...

That looks so nice! Thanks for stopping my blog, I'm a new follower. :)

Obsessive Compulsive Reader said...

Oh wow, this looks amazing! I'm so jealous of your views! :D Thanks for stopping by my post earlier, following you back via GFC :)

Obsessive Compulsive Reader

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive