About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (3)


My teaser this week comes from Sweetly by Jackson Pearce. I only just started this book last night, but I have already been drawn in by the magical aspects that I have noticed so far. I think this is going to be an awesome read! I have read Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce recently, so if that book is any indication of how good this book is going to turn out then I cannot wait.

11 comments:

Suzanne @ Paranormal Book Fan said...

I like the sound of this and the cover is AMAZING! Great teaser.

My TT

Sara Kovach said...

Love that cover! Your tease sounds amazing! Might be one to check out. I look forward to seeing your review.

My teaser: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-14.html

Becca said...

Nice teaser, and quite in neat cover.

Here's my Teaser

Kayla's Book Reviews said...

Sounds like an interesting book, I am going to add this to my massive TBR pile :) Looking forward to your review!

Kayla

Neyra @Darkest Addictions said...

Great teaser, and the cover! It's intriguing :)


My Teaser

Have a nice day! :D

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

OOOh nice! Sounds very fairy tale like!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Samjam G said...

I really want to read this! :)
Thanks for visiting!

Julika said...

I have a thing for scary woods. And the cover is really great something different.

Thank you for stopping by at BookVenturers.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i've been wanting to read this book so long!!

The Literary Darling said...

This book is awesome! Enjoy :)

Jenny said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm also a new follower :)

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive