About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (4)


My teaser this week comes from Flirting in Italian which is proving to be the perfect summer read. I am loving the highly detailed Italian landmarks and scenery and I am also getting a mini lesson in learning to speak Italian! The story follows Violet as she whisks off to learn the language, culture, and maybe even a little bit about her past!


9 comments:

Preet @ A Written Rhapsody said...

Haha, great teaser! This looks like a really cute read. I'd love to visit Italy!

Nel Ashley said...

Hi there, returning the favour of you visiting my blog. Looks like a great fun read for the summer.

http://nelashley.blogspot.co.uk/

Pamela said...

Cute teaser! I think this would definitely be a fun read. Hope you're enjoying it!

Feel free to check out my teaser here.

Lark Andrea said...

I am craving this book. So jealous that you're reading it. Great teaser!

I am a new follower. :)

Reading Lark's Teasers

Neyra said...

Is this contemporary ? :) I've seen this book on Goodreads, have considered it too, looks interesting :D I hope you're enjoying it!

MY TT

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Ha ha!! Love the "snogging". So much better than the American terms!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Kate said...

Love this teaser and also the setting of this book!

New Follower!

Jessirae said...

ooh! I love that teaser! This one does sound like an awesome summer read. I'm going to add this to my "to-read" list! Thanks for sharing, for stopping by and for being a follower! You rock :D


Jessirae @ Words, pages and books

Wrighty said...

Great teaser! This sounds like the perfect summer read! Hope you're enjoying it and are having a wonderful week. :)

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive