About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Rating System

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 19, 2012

Follow Me Friday (13)

 
Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?
 
 
My answer: I honestly do not have a USUAL genre. I read YA, Historical Fiction, Steampunk, Romance, Paranormal, Christian Fiction, etc. I have tried a little bit of everything and I love them all! There are only a few genres that I am not open to reading. I love most things pretty much! I am anxious to see everyone’s answers to this question because I am always up for trying something new!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

I like pretty much of everything too! It's honestly hard for me to find a genre that I don't like. lol
New follower! :)
--Megan @ BooksiView

Aliaa El-Nashar said...

I feel that same way most of the time, but there are books I read sometimes more than others.

*Old Follower*

Elisabeth Marie said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow. Love the polka dots and cupcakes - so cute! :D

Jenn Renee said...

I read just about anything too. Happy Friday. Old FOllower. my FF http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/follow-friday-36.html

Leah Woods said...

I know what you mean, I read much more broadly since blogging.

Thanks for stopping by & am now following you too :)

Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts

Ashley Williams said...

I am a diverse reader as well.. as long as it is fiction and appeals to me :D
Here's my FF.
Happy Friday!
Ashley
#BookNerd

Sydney said...

I enjoy anything that's enjoyable, I guess. I don't think of the genre that often. But I usually read paranormal YA. New Follower.


Starry Storm

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

I have a usual genre, and surprisingly I am not limited to reads because of it! I love paranormal! And there's so many subgenres within it! Books with paranormal elements count for me, like steampunks, dystopians and even mysteries! I like magic too and loosely consider it paranormal so I read few "magic" books too!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I don't have a strong genre preference either, for the most part. I'd like to read more steampunk.
My Hop

Erica Nicholas said...

Oh steampunk! I haven't read any of that genre yet! Thanks for stopping by Ink Spots and Roses!

Maeva said...

I haven't read anything steam punk yet--have a couple of them on my wishlist, though!

I guess adult fiction would be where I got the most out of my usual genre...

Maeva
Murphy's Library

Ashtyn said...

I usually read YA but I read a variety of sub-genres within it.

Thanks for posting and for stopping by my blog! New Follower!

P.S. Love your blog design and name!

Followers

Follow Me!

Grab My Button!

Blog Archive

My Blog Designer