Monday, October 15, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (14)

 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!

I know that I am a little late this week on my Stacking The Shelves post, but I had so many books that I wanted to share them with you all! I haven’t made a video in awhile and I had a little extra time so I figured I would share with you guys! I got some great books for FREE on Amazon, so be sure to check them out! I will link all the books below!



  • Kindle Books Free on Amazon

All Hallows’ Moon | Amazon
Audrey’s Guide to Witchcraft | Amazon
One Imperfect Christmas | Amazon
The Widow of Larkspur Inn | Amazon
Patchwork Dreams | Amazon
From a Distance | Amazon
 
  • Review Books
Time Between Us | Goodreads
Stealing Parker | Goodreads
Fang Girl | Goodreads
Queen of the Waves | Goodreads
A Wedding in Great Neck | Goodreads
From Notting Hill with Love…Actually | Goodreads
Romeo Redeemed | Goodreads
The Mermaid Collector | Goodreads
Against the Tide | Goodreads
Flight of Fancy | Goodreads
A Promise to Love | Goodreads

 

No comments:

Post a Comment