About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 15, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (14)

 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!

I know that I am a little late this week on my Stacking The Shelves post, but I had so many books that I wanted to share them with you all! I haven’t made a video in awhile and I had a little extra time so I figured I would share with you guys! I got some great books for FREE on Amazon, so be sure to check them out! I will link all the books below!



  • Kindle Books Free on Amazon

All Hallows’ Moon | Amazon
Audrey’s Guide to Witchcraft | Amazon
One Imperfect Christmas | Amazon
The Widow of Larkspur Inn | Amazon
Patchwork Dreams | Amazon
From a Distance | Amazon
 
  • Review Books
Time Between Us | Goodreads
Stealing Parker | Goodreads
Fang Girl | Goodreads
Queen of the Waves | Goodreads
A Wedding in Great Neck | Goodreads
From Notting Hill with Love…Actually | Goodreads
Romeo Redeemed | Goodreads
The Mermaid Collector | Goodreads
Against the Tide | Goodreads
Flight of Fancy | Goodreads
A Promise to Love | Goodreads

 

0 comments:

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive