Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (16)

 

Waiting on Wednesdays is a weekly book meme that lets readers just like you guys know what to be expecting and waiting anxiously for. It is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. Want to participate? Grab the logo on her page, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link on her blog!
 
 
Author: Leanna Renee Hieber
Publication Date: November 1, 2012
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Series: Magic Most Foul # 2

For Natalie Stewart, a normal life has never seemed so far away. Her only solace, Lord Jonathan Denbury, is wanted for murder. To clear his name, Denbury must return to England and assume the role of his demon doppelganger. But Natalie begins to doubt his true motives, especially as a new gentleman begins whispering in her ear. Natalie and Denbury may be able to visit each other in their dreams, but they can't escape the darkening shadows. Amid spontaneous explosions, friends turned enemies and dangerous secrets revealed, there's still a demon who has Natalie's scent, and someone is trying to resurrect the ultimate evil.


8 comments:

  1. I love that cover. Really love.
    I need to read the first one though, so I have to wait. But awesome pick, Chelsey!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loving the cover!! I have not started this series yet, but am hoping to get to it.

    ~Ali
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to read this! The cover has that beautiful vinatage look and it sounds really cool! Thanks for sharing! Happy Wednesday!
    Stop by MY WOW?
    <3 Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! Like the cover! Might read this one since I read the first one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book looks gorgeous! I haven't heard of this series... I will be sure to look this one up! Great Pick!

    Here's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book seems very interesting. I haven't heard about this series, but I'll sure look it up :)

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this series..but I'm LOVING the cover of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great read! Thanks for sharing.
    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete