About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Rating System

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 1, 2012

Giveaway Winner & Blogspiration (3)


 
I want to thank everyone for following and participating in this giveaway. I am happy to now announce the winner and notify her that she has 48 hours to respond to my email before I am forced to choose someone else. I would like to congratulate the winner and I cannot wait to see which Halloween book she chooses!
  • Dana P.
Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.
 
All of my Harry Potter will appreciate this post! I found this on Tumblr this morning. The fictional bookstore that appeared in Harry Potter’s world, Flourish & Blotts, was voted one of the top ten best fictional bookstores! You can never go wrong with J.K. Rowling’s fictional world :) I was so happy when I found this. I wish I could be there now!


1 comments:

Jenn Renee said...

Love the picture. It draws me in completely, wish I was there. I can imagine a cozy couch upstairs where I can lounge and read surrounded by the smell of old books. My kind of place.

Followers

Follow Me!

Grab My Button!

Blog Archive

My Blog Designer