About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Rating System

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 19, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (16)




Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!




  • Books Mentioned
A Royal Pain | Goodreads
The View from Here | Goodreads
Eight Girls Taking Pictures | Goodreads
Meant To Be | Goodreads
Miss Fortune Cookie | Goodreads
Don’t Expect Magic | Goodreads
Meet Me Under The Mistletoe | Goodreads
The Gilded Lily | Goodreads
Her Highness and the Highlander | Goodreads
You Had Me at Hello | Goodreads
Miss Dreamsville and the Collier County Women’s Literary Society | Goodreads
Skinnydipping | Goodreads
Crossing On the Paris | Goodreads
Come Fly with Me | Goodreads
A Gentlemen Never Tells | Goodreads
When I Fall in Love | Goodreads
The Secret Keeper | Goodreads
 




0 comments:

Followers

Follow Me!

Grab My Button!

Blog Archive

My Blog Designer