- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
4:57 PM | Posted by Chelsey
I am so glad to offer up yet another awesome giveaway here at Charming Chelsey’s! It is almost time for Valentine’s Day and I am happy to introduce a giveaway to go alongside it. The winner of this giveaway will get to choose one of the books listed below and I will pay to have that book shipped to you via The Book Depository. This giveaway is International as long as The Book Depository ships to your home country! The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I am forced to choose a new winner. All of the books below are a part of the Young Adult genre and all have a wonderful romantic aspect!
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- Book Review: The Girls' Guide to Love and Supper C...
- Book Review: The Fairest Beauty
- Book Review: Crystal Cove
- Book Review: Giving Up The Ghost
- Book Review: The Archived
- Book Review: Soulbound
- Book Review: Death, Taxes, and Peach Sangria
- Book Review: The Start of Everything
- Book Review: The Union Street Bakery
- Book Review: Blaze
- Book Review: The Fate of Mercy Alban
- Book Review: Love and Other Perishable Items
- Book Review: Vanity Fare
- Book Review: An Affair to Dismember
- Blog Tour/Guest Post: Also Known As by Robin Benwa...
- Book Review: Timekeeper
- Romance Is In The Air Giveaway
- Book Review: India Black and the Shadows of Anarch...
- Book Review: A Passionate Love Affair with a Total...
- ARC Book Review: Girl Meets Ghost
- Book Review: The Typewriter Girl
- ▼ February (21)