About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, September 27, 2014

Follow Me Friday (18)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow




Question of the week: Book character(s) you would like to see with their own Twitter page.

 

I am in love with this series by Gail Carriger and I would love to see the main character, Sophronia, with a Twitter page. Sophronia attends Mademoiselle Geraldine’s Finishing Academy for Young Ladies of Quality. From the title you might think that this is just any old finishing/boarding school, but in all actuality the girls are trained to be fighters and schemers. I am in love with the books and I love Sophronia’s quirky personality. I would love to read about her many adventures on Twitter!




2 comments:

Rosa Silva said...

Hi Chelsey,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back on GFC.
Have a nice week!

BookCupid said...

Nice!! I'm about to read this book. Looking forward to it now. Following you back :)

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive