Saturday, September 27, 2014

Follow Me Friday (18)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow




Question of the week: Book character(s) you would like to see with their own Twitter page.

 

I am in love with this series by Gail Carriger and I would love to see the main character, Sophronia, with a Twitter page. Sophronia attends Mademoiselle Geraldine’s Finishing Academy for Young Ladies of Quality. From the title you might think that this is just any old finishing/boarding school, but in all actuality the girls are trained to be fighters and schemers. I am in love with the books and I love Sophronia’s quirky personality. I would love to read about her many adventures on Twitter!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsey,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back on GFC.
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! I'm about to read this book. Looking forward to it now. Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete