- My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 28, 2012
10:35 AM | Posted by Chelsey
Q: What is the BIGGEST word you've seen used in a book lately - that made you stop and look it up? Might as well leave the definition & book too.
My answer: I really cannot think of the BIGGEST word that I have run across lately, but I know that when I do I always stop and look them up. What is great about my Nook is that I can just highlight the word and it will give me the definition. It is one of my firm beliefs that if you come across a word that you do not know the meaning of, then you should definitely look it up. I know that if I am really into a book that I will not stop right then and do it, but I will mark the page and come back to it later. I am really anxious to see what other people’s answers are to this question!
Have a wonderful day my little Charmings!!
- ► 2016 (41)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (273)
- Book Review: Fool For Love
- ARC Book Review: Whispers At Moonrise
- Stacking The Shelves (13)
- Follow Me Friday (11)
- Book Review: Primal Possession
- Book Review: The Liar, The Bitch, and The Wardrobe...
- Book Review: Imperfect Bliss
- Book Review: Dust Blog Tour
- Book Review: Incarnation
- Book Review: In The Bag
- Book Review: With Every Letter
- Dust Blog Tour: Author Interview
- Book Review: My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century
- Cover Reveal: Reaping Me Softly by Kate Evangelist...
- Book Review & Giveaway: The Sweetness of Forgettin...
- Early Book Review: Burn For Burn
- Book Review: When You Give A Duke A Diamond
- Stacking The Shelves (12)
- Book Review: Life Drawing for Beginners
- Blog Tour Review: The White Forest
- Waiting On Wednesday (15)
- Book Review: The Treachery of Beautiful Things
- Book Review: Brownies & Broomsticks
- Early Review: Beneath The Glitter
- Stacking The Shelves (11)
- ▼ September (25)