About Me

My photo
My name is Chelsey and I am the creator of Charming Chelsey's! I read and review anything and everything that I find to be "charming." I accept ARCs or already released books for review, and I'm also available to participate in any blog tours or book reveals too. If anything, please don't hesitate to email me any time for any reason at: charmingchelseys(at)gmail(dot)com

Follow by Email

Blogs I Follow!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (13)




Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!





Goodreads | From Author

Goodreads | From Author

Goodreads | From Publisher

Goodreads | From Author

Goodreads | From Author/ Publisher

Goodreads | From Author/ Publisher



7 comments:

Abbi Hart said...

At Every Turn looks like a good read! Hope you enjoy!

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Ooh nice! These are new to me! The cover of the first one looks cute! Of course coming from a paranormal fan, that sounds normal!

My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Lisa said...

ironskin looks delicious! New Follower. Here's Mine

Louise said...

I really need to read Fang Girl and Ironskin looks awesome!

My StS

lunaslittlelibrary said...

Love the Ironskin cover, don't know most of these but I hope you enjoy!

Grace Fonseca said...

I love the cover for the Jillian Stone books. I sometimes like to read Historical romances. Great haul sweetie.

Grace

Tara said...

I've been wanting to read more romance, but I don't know where to start! I might check these out :) Hope you enjoy them all!

Tara @ Hobbitsies

Followers

Follow Me!

Blog Archive