Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (22)



Waiting on Wednesdays is a weekly book meme that lets readers just like you guys know what to be expecting and waiting anxiously for. It is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. Want to participate? Grab the logo on her page, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link on her blog!

A Mad Zombie Party (White Rabbit Chronicles, #4)Author: Gena Showalter
Publication Date: September 29, 2015
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Series: White Rabbit Chronicles # 4


The battle rages on. 

Ali Bell and Cole Holland's crew of zombie slayers thought they'd won the war against Anima Industries, the evil company responsible for capturing and experimenting on zombies in an effort to discover the secret to immortality. In the last epic clash, the slayers lost many of their crew and closest friends. But Frosty, the ice man himself, has not recovered from one casualty in particular—the love of his life, Kat Parker. 

On the path to self-annihilation, Frosty receives a message from beyond—Kat's spirit returns, insisting he partner with rogue slayer Camilla Marks. Frosty will do anything for Kat. Except that. Camilla is the one who betrayed them all, leading to Kat's death. 

But when Anima rises from the grave to become a force the slayers may not have the strength to overcome, Frosty, Camilla and all the slayers will have to work together to survive. And one broken slayer will learn that sometimes, the line between hate and attraction is blurred…and the road to redemption isn't through revenge, but in letting go of the past and grabbing hold of the future.


12 comments:

  1. I wish this book had a better cover. I own the first 2 books but haven't started reading them yet. After just reading Alice in Wonderland last month and not caring much for it, I am now afraid to start them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already heard about the series but never picked it up ... it sounds interesting though and I hope I can get to read it sometime! Great pick! :D

    I follow you now! Thanks for stopping by my blog! <3
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow your page is awesome it is like a princess tea party... but with kicka$$ books (so hardcore, love it). I have totally heard of this series but have even started it let alone check it out at the library or brought it... Though I do know a couple people that do like it... I may have to reconsider my thoughts on this book. Thanks for sharing and for checking out my page earlier... New Follower...

    My WOW
    Carolyn @GeekGirlOTP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh GREAT pick today! Absolutely the GREATest! ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my Waiting on Wednesday a couple of weeks ago too! :D I loved the White Rabbit Chronicles, so I was super excited when I heard there was going to be a fourth book! I hope we both enjoy this one!
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds interesting. I hadn't heard of t his series yet. New follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I have so many series I need to start, including this one. Love the covers and this really seems like a great book. Hope you enjoy it when you get to read it :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome choice! I've been wanting to check out this series for a while now because I love Alice In Wonderland. It sounds amazing!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the second time I've seen this one around today. I haven't read any of the series yet, but maybe I should. Nice pick, and thanks for the follow. I followed back :)

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read this series although I've read many good reviews about it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Followed you back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pick. Thanks for stopping by and following me. I've joined your blog too!

    Renee My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cover is gorgeous! I have not started this series yet but I think I will love it!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete